Making the world our classroom
As children progress from preK to primary the elements of learning and environment around them is constantly changing and for such changing needs we aim to provide “Finland’s phenomenon-based learning” approach. From the primary stage onwards, these interdisciplinary topics are implemented as learning themes throughout ZEST guides: interdisciplinary lessons that make learning relevant by linking classroom lessons to the world students experience every day
Students have autonomy over the phenomena they investigate in each ZEST guide and are mentored by teachers to synthesize content knowledge into personalized portfolios. Students leverage their strengths and preferences as learners to meaningfully engage with current issues in the world they encounter every day and contribute to their community on both local and global scales.
Academic & Business Planning
The Academic & Business Plan (ABP) enables the client school to make informed decisions on various crucial components needed for setting up and running a school. The plan includes all the information required to own and operate a K-12 school including. School Policy making, Market analysis, 10 Year Financial planning & modelling, marketing plan, organization structure etc.
How can we meet the growing demand for electricity while protecting our climate?
Learning Environment Consulting/Architectural Consulting
Learning Environment support for new or existing schools requiring guidance, advice and recommendations for the learning environment drawing upon best practice from Finland and internationally.
Nordic Design Concept & General Recommendations
- Pedagogical Drivers
- Concept values in physical environment
- Basic Principles of spatial program
The focus areas are:
- Ensuring continuous quality improvement
- Development of successful leadership programs at all levels enabling succession planning
- Development of a coaching agenda across all partner schools; a unique selling point and the most effective form of professional development
- Innovation and forward thinking in school environments using technology as an enabler